Ines Mariel

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Coat + Tube
It's been a while since I posted my outfit pics, and just for the sake of it, here I am with unwashed hair and zero make up. For this year my new years resolution would be to try and tone down my outfits, but loud and colourful nontheless.
(Yes, yes, I know I am wearing a very skimpy tube dress, I did say try didn't I?)
That being said, you will probably see me in less cleavage bearing tops.
(at least according to the person who calls me "Itik")

Come to think of it, I haven't discussed about my new years resolution have I?
To be honest, I haven't thought of one. At least not lately, not that I'm content with myself or anything....It's just that I've been trying to keep track of my last years' resolution. Unfortunately, to this day, I have forgotten each and every one of them. So heres to a New Year, and probably an update on my last years resolution which I hope I get to do it this year.
Where do I start? Where do I start?
So much has been going on that I am overwhelmed that the year is so quickly over. This year I am going to be 20, and depressing as that sounds (I have Gerascophobia) I am actually looking forward to being more matured, but minus the ageing signs.
People have come up to me and told me that my biggest flaw is the fact that I am too frivolous and immature. At that point all I could think off was to pull out my imaginary bazooka from the back of pants and shoot them in the head. Then again, if everyone tells you the same thing, they might be on to something.
For starters I hate losing. Hate it in everything that I do. The minute I know I am failing, I quit. Any sign of my incapability and I shut my system off and stop whatever I was doing for example fighting a losing battle in an argument. If I am positive that I was right to begin with, fuuh you would be in heck of a debate, but if I was clearly in the wrong braise yourself for The Worst Fight Ever, because believe you me, I can be that childish.
Fortunately for me, I have friends and family who nag me to the point where I realize that there isn't a "reset" button in life. *sigh* I am still working on that, mind you. Whether it is in my non existent relationship, or my relationship with my Mum. Hopefully the new year brings me a new attitude. 
Then again that is what we all hope for, but very little achieve. Have I ever mentioned what a pessimist I am when it comes to motivation? I rarely look at the glass as half full.
Second is my prudeness towards sharing. I hate sharing. I grew up an only child. Sharing goes against everything I believed in. Fullstop.
Thirdly - I would not be a weakling. (This is for me to know and deal with, on my own). By weak I don't mean I am going to buff up and join the Woman's weight lifting team (don't be stupid), by weakling I mean spiritually. I am not going to let people affect me, as much as it does. I am going to be strong, and like the main goal - mature.
Some how the thought of me growing up is hilarious. After all I still hold my Mum's hand while crossing the road, and my peers see me as their underage companion, still.
Fingers crossed.
BITE ME

3 comments:

Amal said...

I feel you, cousin.

Ines Mariel said...

@Amal hehehe... us counsins have to stick together bb. I miss you. We still haven't gotten a chance to catchup ;'(

sohs said...

go get it girl!!