Ines Mariel

Thursday, February 9, 2012



It's been a while since my last outfit post, and since I was taking pictures to show off my new top (weee), I decided that it would be passable for this post. Recently, I have noticed that I have made a transition toward long sleeved tops, even though these days it is impossible to wear anything but a tank top and a pair of shorts. It's so hot these days that I can't help but to bend the rules on my no sugar diet. Eating an ice cream or three is the perfect way to cool off.


My relationship with sugar isn't really a secret and I love it to the point that my day depends on it. So it may come to a surprise that after 18 years or maybe 20, I am calling it quits. Of course I am expecting the late night booty calls or sporadic hookups, but when you leave something you love you can't just leave it right away. That's crazy. It's like agreeing to give up oxygen the minute you sign a contract. Ultimately you die, and that is how it would be if I immediately ignore the sweet siren calls of everything that is sweet. I will probably foam in my mouth so much that it suffocates me to a point that my eyeballs pop out of my skull causing my death.
As much as it pains me to slowly cut ties with my love for sweet treats, I know that it is for the best. Working out more, eating healthier and reading more is a the key to becoming a wholesome person, or so I have been told. We'll see.
BITE ME

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Omg, i bought a pair of those shoes for Lyana. I didnt know u were a fan too! Its really really nice.

Ines Mariel said...

Yehh oxfords. I was into that at one time. lol