Ines Mariel

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

DELETING THIS BLOG..
KIND OF

I have been known to be blessed with the gift of the gap. It can be a positive or a negative thing, depends on how you look at it. In case some of you don't know what that means, it means that I have balls an insatiable habit of speaking my mind out without thinking twice of the repercussions or peoples feelings. That being said, I am going to change the whole concept of my blog just because I feel it has become a little too personal and besides, nobody really gives a shit.
So this blog will be hosting my outfit pictures, random shits, brief updates about my life - again, nothing too personal like who I would want to beat the shit out an feed to the chickens or my non existent love life. No more.
 I am going to be twenty soon, and that being said not to follow my emotions too much. If I am upset about something I will express it in other ways. Like killing that person and chucking their remains in a river and pretend they never existed exercising or baking or better - shopping.
(I know I am going long about the age thing, fuck off I am having a mid life crisis, yes at 20) .


For the sake of formality, here I am impersonating a blow fish


BITE ME

No comments: