Ines Mariel

Friday, September 16, 2011


If you ever want to look effortless and crisp clean, white to me is always a no brainer, especially when you have one of those days where you stare in your closet for a good half an hour to discover that you have nothing to wear. 


I have mixed emotions about starting my fourth semester on Monday mainly because I am anxious to lose the extra kilos yet I am not ready for the stress I'll be enduring from all the studying.


Cheers to a new semester.
BITE ME

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

gosh i love ur thighs.be my gf?

Bleu said...

I love those blue shorts. Beautiful.
Bleumeaway.blogspot.com

Ines Mariel said...

@bleu thanku, pretty cheap here. about 10 for a pair. lol

Anonymous said...

nice legs... i bet your ass look cute in that blue short