Ines Mariel

Friday, September 2, 2011


To be honest, I feel most comfortable wearing a tank top and a pair of shorts. With what the heat and all I have no choice but to make the most out of it and colour coordinate my outfit to my destination; the ice cream parlor. (Ice-cream = sweet = -_-")


I have a habit of eating an ice cream to cool off, and since it is practically summer all year round here in Malaysia, you can probably bet that I enjoy my icy treat almost every day. It helps cope with the stress and discomfort caused by the heat, some even say it prevents heat stroke. 
(source : IMCMQ)

Showing off my heels I bought at Forever 21 ages ago, doesn't it just scream summer?
Oh and before I forget, wishing to all my Muslim readers a "Selamat Hari Raya", I am sure most of you are probably in your kampung celebrating your butts off and having the time of your life - unless you're like me in which Raya is just another mundane day where you wake up to cartoons and cake. Story of my life.
BITE ME

No comments: