Ines Mariel

Tuesday, December 13, 2011


Those who know me would probably know my love towards food, apart from the usual things that come with an individual having a vajayjay being a girl. Don't get me wrong, like any girl out there I am constantly living with the fear of being thicker, of course, unlike most girls out there, I dismiss the thought as soon as I realized that you are an idiot if you pass the opportunity to good food.

Round 1 - Checking out a good place for le boyfriend's birthday. Wasn't too hungry, but still manage to eat.
His
MINE
***
Round 2 - Believe it or not, Breakfast :

MINE
MINE

MINE
MINE

HIS
In case you picture me as an abusive girlfriend who deprives her significant other of food, in my defense, he had two other plates of food but because they weren't nicely arranged, they weren't camera worthy. Don't blame me, I wasn't the photographer.

BITE ME 

No comments: